The Montgomery Liver Disease Center(MLDC) is a subsidiary of Montgomery Gastroenterology PA.
Established in 2007, the Center is the first in Montgomery County, Maryland to provide focused state-of-the- art care for patients with acute or chronic liver disease.
Montgomery Liver Disease Center mission statement:
- Providing state-of-the-art evaluation and therapy for patients with acute and chronic liver disease.
- Providing accelerated access to John Hopkins University Medical Center or George Washington University Medical Center therapeutic research trials.
- Providing patients with endstage liver disease unresponsive to medical therapy accelerated access to members of the John Hopkins University Medical Center transplant team.
- Providing liver disease educational updates for the medical community in hospitals and other venues.
- Providing regular monthly on site patient educational/support groups